Friday, April 2, 2010

Talk to Father Jack

People often have questions they want to ask, but never get a chance! They may have an opinions on how the parish is doing things, should be doing things, or should not be doing things. Again they never find an opportunity to express their thoughts.

Welcome to our new website and my blog “Ask Fr. Jack”. This will give our parishioners and visitors an opportunity to ask questions and offer feedback about our parish. While I may not be able to answer all questions, but I will do my best. If I can’t answer something, because I don’t know or because I am bound by some promise, I will tell you. I hope to use this blog to allow you to get to know me a bit better, and to offer an opportunity to learn more about the Catholic faith, our traditions, and how things work in our parish and the Church.

My goal is to up-date the “Talk to Fr. Jack” blog weekly. In order get an answer to your concern or question, you will have to refer back to this blog site. Feel free to comment on my letters and/or on each others comments.

I hope this blog will help everyone know their parish better and to love it more!
--Fr. Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment